A Research Summary is just that - it sums up the your entire experience finding out about a specific topic.
A Research Summary has 4 separate parts.
1. A paragraph which sums up all the information you found. What did you learn?
2. A paragraph which sums up your research process. Consider questions like these:
- What was your best source? Why
- Was it difficult to find information on this subject?
- How did you find information that was difficult to find
- Did asking for help make a difference?
- Were books or the internet more helpful source?
3. Your Daily Research Logs should be handed in with your Research Summary.
4. A complete and correct Bibliography should be handed in with your Research Summary.
Return to Social Studies Toolbox